Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi OM,

I agree with you. I was using Utility tracks and Audio Edit in BIAB just recently and it's brilliant how easy it is to get a really good stereo mix happening in BIAB now.

--Noel

With the addition of the 16 Utility Tracks, it now makes sense to reverse the standard workflow of the past of starting a project in BIAB and then move those tracks to RB or a DAW. Instead, bring live tracks recorded in RealBand or other DAW into BIAB to generate and build a mix. A lot of potential is lost generating and getting out of BIAB too quickly. Lost is the full power of BIAB track generation, MultiStyles and many other features that are exclusive to only the BIAB program and don't carry over to the Plug-in or RealBand.

Choose a style to facilitate recording live tracks externally like vocals, Solo's, live instrument Rhythms and backing vocals and import them into BIAB where the arrangement can have a better, more complex arrangement.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.