In the spirit of trying to give something back to this forum and PG Music (despite being a BiaB novice), here is an example of the How-To file approach that has worked very well in various industries. In my opinion, much more directed and efficient compared to the User Manual or asking in the forum.

The idea would be to organize and curate hundreds of similar files that users can search through to solve their problems or answer their questions thereby preventing the wheel from being invented over and over. If these files are made downloadable then users can have local copies on their hard drives so they can build their own personal library of how-to files. From my observations, it's likely that the complexity of this program can only increase as more and more capability is added.

[Sorry for the small image, couldn't figure out how to size it properly as a JPEG. But you can right click it and open to a new tab to zoom.]

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
How To Run Multiple Instances Of Band-In-A-Box.jpg (367.9 KB, 117 downloads)
How-To File
Last edited by Bass Thumper; 06/07/22 08:57 AM.

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.