Hi there, I'm a totally novice user. I just upgraded to the new Mac version today of BIAB with the understanding that there are new Real Tracks included in this upgrade...and so I specifically purchased this under the impression I would see set in my Real Tracks options: RealTracks Set 376: Smooth Fusion Soloing with Mike Stern

However I'm not seeing Set 376 anywhere and my searches indicate that I don't have these real tracks. What am I misunderstanding? How do I get 376 or was it in fact not included in my upgrade purchase from 2021? (I didn't but the "version only" option of BIAB Mac 2022...so I'm expecting to have this.

Thanks for helping out a novice,

B

NEW 222 NEW RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box®2022!

62 Jazz, Blues, Funk & Latin RealTracks (Sets 376-384)!

89 Pop and Rock RealTracks (Sets 385-392)!

71 Country, Americana & Folk RealTracks (Sets 393-400)

RealTracks Set 376: Smooth Fusion Soloing with Mike Stern

Video Demo

This set of RealTracks features legendary fusion guitarist Mike Stern, soloing over a variety of fusion grooves. In addition to following along with Mike’s creative 16th note lines in the fretboard view, try going to Band-in-a-Box’s notation view for these tracks, where you will find high-quality transcriptions that include bends, hammer-ons and pull-offs. These RealTracks work very well with “RealTracks Set 377: Smooth Fusion Rhythm Guitar with Brent Mason,” but also work well with previously released RealTrack sets that include fusion grooves, such as “RealTracks Set 329: Fusion and Gritty Funk.”

RealTracks in this Set:

[1] Guitar, Electric, Soloist FusionCoolSw16Mike Sw16 075Solo Demo | Band Demo[ Artist: Mike Stern ]
[2] Guitar, Electric, Soloist FusionFast16thsMike Ev16 110Solo Demo | Band Demo[ Artist: Mike Stern ]
[3] Guitar, Electric, Soloist FusionSlow16thsMike Ev16 080Solo Demo | Band Demo[ Artist: Mike Stern ]