Originally Posted By: Planobilly
One of the singers had a wonderful voice but was not wanting to put any time and effort into it. The other younger girl was so inconsistent in pitch that it just did not work.

Welcome to the world of microwave music. People who want to meet for the first time on Monday and play a gig on Saturday.

It is not that I am completely unwilling to study and get better at guitar/piano, it is just I am having a hard time finding the motivation.

Capital Records ain't calling for your new album?

Miami is not exactly the music capital of the world.

Miami is "A" music capital. You just need to play Salsa, Rhumba, Cubano, Clavè...

I have no intention of selling everything. I just have way too much stuff I am not using and have not used for years, tube amps for example, and computers I don't really need.

Well, just a suggestion. A lot of this is based on knowing how old you are. Wouldn't it be great to work with a Small Business Administration type organization in your area to find a (carefully vetted, legitimate) startup that may not have the funds to spend a couple of grand on computers on which to run their business and donate them?

This is not really about needing money but money is always useful.

In varying degrees, I agree. It is useful when you have a use for it. You don't appear to have a use for more money. Your posts are constantly reminding us that you have yachts, planes, 23 pianos, 97 guitars, 112 amps, and a gajillion dollars. Will enough ever be enough?

Sadly, my opinion of you has changed greatly with every post you make where you flex your money muscles and rub us po' folk's collective noses in it. I doubt I am the only one who thinks it but I am sure I'm the only one who will say it. Something tells me you never lived month to month like 75% of America has to. I don't think I'll be responding to you again.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.