I have several instruments in my song, guitars, drums, pianos, etc. And in the Mixer Window they are presented in an unordered chaotic mix along with unused Utility and Melody instruments probably because I created/chose them in that sequence or they defaulted to that position in the list. I find that when you control them in the Bar Settings window that this same unordered listing is shown; the 2 displays seem to be linked making it clumbsy to work with in both places.

Is there a way to control how these instruments are ordered?
Something like Guitar 1, Guitar 2, Guitar 3, Drums 1, Drums 2, Drums 3 . . . would be much easier to work with compared to what I now have.

If this is not possible in BiaB 2022 (Windows) is there interest to put this on the Wishlist for future versions?

On a more broad note for the experts, is it easier on your workflow to just export each of the instruments/Real Tracks from BiaB and import them into your DAW to control their volumes there? I use Studio One Artist.

Thanks.

Last edited by Bass Thumper; 06/21/22 11:15 AM.

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.