Originally Posted By: Bass Thumper
[

I finally understand what you are saying; I suspected there was a communication disconnect. When I referred to the visual cues in Biab being a very nice feature I was referring to the spreadsheet-like grid and the moving cursor from cell to cell in that grid. However, you are referring to markers in S1. I don't believe S1 has visual cues similar to what BiaB has.

But I do appreciate yours and others responses. FWIW I'm gravitating to your approach of getting into S1 as soon as possible in my workflow. In other words, use BiaB for what it is strong in and use S1 for its strengths.

OK you want to line up drum 1, drum2, etc correct?

If that is the case you can do that in Studio One but labeling the tracks and moving those tracks into position. My last picture had guitar, guitar 2, strings 1, strings 2, etc tracks labeled as such. I could have put them in order. Is that what you are looking for?

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware