I really love that you're so versatile, musically. I never know what you're gonna come up with, next, and you've surprised me with this one, too - big time.

Top notch song. Stunning lyrics, and the mix is clear and comes across just fine. An unexpected background track, which (however) really works - and that's all it needs to do, which it does aplenty: work, and work well. Singing and musical writing, your usual high standard.

What to improve? God knows. I genuinely can't find anything (and I'm on my third listen, now) ... but maybe others on here may have some suggestions? Sorry! :-) Ok, if there's anything, it's this (and I'm being VERY picky now): the second guitar, the busy one (the one that's loudest in the beginning of the song), worries me a little - in the sense that it's (to my ears, of course) either too busy or too "up front" in the mix - and, perhaps, too omnipresent in the song? Your voice sings fast notes, too, so it feels a little like "fast on fast". BUT, that said: I can't think of what to do instead, it's just a little niggling thing for me, that's all ... and, in any case, genuinely, what do I know? As David Snyder recently wrote, you're such a good musician that, if you put it there, you KNOW why you did it. That said, it still bothers me, just a little - but, again, I may well be barking completely up the wrong tree. Do not mind me! :-)

Well done, though. Such a joy, always, to hear your songs.