Hello Andrew,
Nice to see you again. I hope all is well with your. Happy belated Canada Day.

I am not using DXi/VSTi synth, but the one selected is Cakewalk TTS

I do not see the asstsettings.ini file in my main BB folder

The problem that I'm having with this issue is that not only does it apply the RealTracks, but also MIDI tracks, or songs with a combination of MIDI and Real Drums. I am sure that it is not an audio issue, although it appears to be manifested that way because the playback/audio stops when the tracks try to regenerate. Jerry sent me an e-mail, and when I replied, I told him that I had one song went like 12-15 bars into the song, just fine, and then started to regenerate the tracks. You can not hit the stop button because it's in the process of regenerating the tracks, but eventually it will try to continue to play. But, moments later, when I tried playing that song again, it was doing the regen two bars into the song. So, there is no 'rhyme or reason' for the way this is behaving that I can point to and say 'When it reaches bar 9, it ALWAYS does this, because it doesn't.

It is infuriating, to say the least.

EDIT. I applied the RealTracks Slow Generation button Jerry selected. It was wonderful, right up to the 42 bar of the song when that very top line starting saying 'Generating Accompaniment' and the playback stopped and started and stopped and started.

I've already lost a lot of my hair, I can't afford to have this issue, I don't want to be bald! LOL :D:D:D

Gary

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!