Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
Quote:
Anyway, that one box, checked or unchecked, this morning, doesn't seem to make a difference. I'll post if I have some new information

Doesn't seem to make difference to what?

You asked about the slow generation in the Song Settings. Checking or unchecking that box does not resolve the issue of the tracks regenerating once the song starts. But, the issue is that it doesn't follow any one particular pattern, so I can't say categorically that 'if I press play on this (or any) song, it will start to regenerate the backing tracks at bar 2'

[quote]Do you see the track being regenerated on the Form Caption like you mentioned if the check box is checked
or
Do you still hear stuttering?

Yes, that is what I was trying to convey. I see that line will finish displaying all of the instrument parts being generated, the song will start, but then, regardless of the status of the Slow Generation switch, it may, or may not, have issues. This is why this is so confusing. The problem, for lack of a better description, is playing 'hide and seek' and it does not always manifest itself

[quote]Exactly that is the difference you mention?

Hopefully, PG Music Support can help you to resolve.

Not sure what I said, but it sometimes will do this, other times will not. It also does the same thing for MIDI-only tracks where no RealTracks, including RealDrum tracks, are involved.

Gary

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!