Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
I took a listen to the track in solo mode. It sounds like a clean guitar with some reverb, echo, and the slightest hint of distortion. Very mild..... However, I noticed there's almost no pick attack at the start of the notes/chords so it seems they are using a volume pedal with a really quick attack so you don't hear a fade in but more of a no attack at the start of the notes.

Very dreamy and mellow style sound. It has a distinct steel guitar sound to it. I added it for grins to a new song project I'm working on and it certainly added a steel sound in the background but more like a pad or subtle string section vs an outright steel.

The description by PG is apt.

The delayed attack could be the use of a Slow Gear Boss pedal (used a lot by Mark Knofler in his early days) or as it's called in my Firehawk a Swell (if you overdo that effect the guitar will have an almost violin "attack".

I really like the sound, but for the composition I'm working on - it plays 50% of sour notes, since I'm using chords outside key, and the Real Track tries to stay inside or very near the key - even if I turn off Natural Arrangement.

MacMini M1 - BIAB2021 - Logic Pro X - iZotope Music Production Suite - Scaler 2 - far too many Waves plugins and Line 6 Guitars and boards + a fantastic Yamaha THR10ll mini Amp - Avid MBOX Studio

Peters' Garage is available on all major streaming services