GH.

I feel the gear manufacturers should actually ask for more input from us musos a lot more. Lots more interaction needs to take place.

For example it drives me bonkers taking my hands off the guitar constantly to fiddle around with menus and such n’ pedals..when i'm in the 'fast create' zone.

I think its time for alexa type command features as in…
‘Sparky gimme a hank marvin tone’ or ‘sparky gimme the lead tone on the lead break in 38 special hold on loosely’...etc etc
‘Sparky buy my wife a present for supporting my creative madness over the years and buying me gear for b’days n' xmas'..lol.
The above is true AI imho.

It drive me nuts currently also with a guitar modeller vsti i currently use, always mucking around with it and taking my hands off n’ on the guitar all the time to
Futz with menus.

does sparky give one all those great classic rok tones we all adore ? ie not the fizzies but not too clean either... with the bb metal rt's i find myself cleaning em' up often. cos i hate too much 'fizzes' in my metal or punk or classic rock. but i do like the comic strip 'get fuzzy'..lol cos reminds me a lot of a cat n' dog we once had.

GH happiness/best to you.
om

rharv.
will do. maybe i'm too demanding of gear.
happiness
om

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 07/08/22 01:14 PM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)