Hey guys...this is stepping out of my normal folk/country style but...I had a crazy notion to record an album of songs in a concert format...though at that time I was retired from live concert venues...so I did a fantasy project (just for me mostly) and called it "Virtually LIVE!"...it's just me with some virtual bandmates and a virtual audience...sounds like vanity but fun none-the-less...this song is from that project.

I only used one BiaB track (added a few years later)...that may mean it doesn't belong on this forum...but...like others I can't resist.

I've anguished over this mix for a week now and remixed it several times...so...please let me know if you smell anything wrong or would fix anything...though I know that mixing is a very subjective artform...anyway...if you do...thanks for listening...Dan

He Is God
https://soundclick.com/r/s536u8

BiaB track: Rhythm Electric Guitar (Forgot to save the BiaB track info...sorry!)

I added: Vocals and BGVs
I played: Piano, Fretless bass, B3 Organ (all via a Yamaha Tyros 5) Lead synth Guitar (via a Roland Ax-7 controller thru the Tyros)
I programmed: Drums and Acoustic guitars in a Yamaha Genos)

www.soundclick.com/firesong
BiaB 2024, Steinberg Cubase Pro 13, Wavelab 11.2, SpetraLayers Pro 10, Audacity, Steinberg UR44 Interface, Yamaha Genos, Roland FP60 and FP10, Windows 10

You are who you are because you do what you do because of what you believe.