Well sweetwater has an interesting 12 recommended rock pedals.
So i went thru each youtube demo.
The only one that cranked me up a bit was the evh 5150 pedal…but if i’m asking my wife to spend lots i expect more tone features.

As i cant find anything that totally cranks me up big time or has too many menus which i find frustrating…and as my b’day is imminent…and as wife derives great joy from not letting me play with a new toy till my b’day…lol…
And for short term use….

I’m gonna see what i can do with the little fender mustang micro which demos well, has thousands of likes and some nice sounds…, and with money saved i can order for my wife a present for putting up with my making songs craziness.

She is a total sweetheart ..and as i put on an anniversary card this year for her..…lmao
‘the women of the world would like to thank you for saving them from this crazy cockney music guy you put up with every day ’...

I’m gonna see what i can do with the micro plus some pedals n guitar vsti plug ins as well as amp models built into reaper etc.
Yep i reckon the 2k crowd will be undercut by new products in the coming few years. ..

GH..yep the spark is real nice, with oodles of tones/features, but i know i would get antsy dealing with the settings on a celphone. whereas the mustang micro might work for this keep it simple bloke.

best
om

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)