Hey there Pipeline and all, it's been awhile and hope you're all doing well :-)

I've been absent from these here forums for the longest time, and I know Pipeline has been putting all sorts of awesome stuff out there in the interim which I have not been keeping up with unfortunately because life's been very busy!

So basically, I've been thinking of trying to make some EDM style RTs and RDs, and wanted to follow up on this thread to see if what I want to accomplish can still be done, (or done better/quicker/more efficiently) with BiaB 2022 (with or without the VST plugin).

Basically, I want to "print" the UT template(s) into Reaper such that the notes appear in the Reaper regions, and with the MIDI notes for each chord, (perfectly quantized to start and end time with no velocity information or the like) on a track immediately below, so I can use those MIDI notes as "blocks" to arpeggiate and sequence in VSTIs to ultimately record into audio tracks...

I apologize for reviving this old thread, lol, but it delivered the exact results I'm looking for now back then, and other then wondering if I could do it in a better or quicker way now, I'm also concerned about compatibility issues what with it being Reaper 6 now and also w/ BiaB.

Thanks in advance!

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB