Actually......

Spark has come out with a HENDRIX package....However, some of the amps are in the original setup.

Regarding the rest....

If you simply go to the TONE CLOUD for Spark... type in the name of a song or the name of the artist... you will get a bunch of preset tones that you can download and instantly get that sound you are looking for.

For example..... AC/DC... and the tone from Back in Black...or perhaps Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap..... there's a number of them. I like to DL a few, test them out, decide if I like them, because obviously, I'm not doing a cover of BiB, but I might want to use that tone in the new country song I'm working on..... so I find one I like, edit it to my liking....and save it with an overwrite and I'm ready to rock. Jason Aldea, Joe Walsh, Satriani, Beck, You name it... and it's likely there.

You can get the Spark app and explore this before you ever buy it..... however, you need the spark to hear it. But you can look around. See what's there. Listen on Youtube to some of the folks who create the tone preset and hear it on their rigs.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.