No. No mistake. I've listened to a lot of your User Showcase posts and read most of your forum comments. I know you understand BIAB and you make good use of the product. I agreed with you that the method you describe that you use give less than satisfactory results.

In my case, I frequently search and audition for "Styles that actually sound something like the style name &/or band/song title linked to it."

I simply shared some BIAB tools and techniques and BIAB tutorials I use that successfully help me quickly and reliably find these styles so that you or any user can try if you wish to. I never mention your understanding of the product. What I did do is offer suggestions of options you had made no mention of thinking you and others may find them useful.

Your response indicates you are familiar with most of the suggestions and they don't seem to work for you so you developed work arounds. That's reasonable.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.