dunno if this helps, …just some thoughts…

(and NO i'm not trying to be a 'smartie'...just some methods i use)

imho its a catch 22 for pg, if they offered too few styles , people want more. if thousands then people want better search algos which often dont suit some folks , cos everyone is different.
from my background in tech. cant please everyone.
and search algos will only take one so far.

i notice that some pg users limit themselves to a certain genre or a few styles cos i guess they dont want to go thru a ton/thousands of styles.
this is where things go 'pear shaped' for them and imho they miss a huge no of bb sound pictures they could use in a song.
'thars gold in thar hills pardner' lmao. i even completely ignore 'best rt's for this style' ie rt's suggested by bb.
i'n not saying i know the depths of bb like charlie, but ive found over the years one needs to create ones own methods for getting best out of bb.

for example…….

once a year i pull out my trusty 3 ring binder with style comments on my fav styles. and once a year i go thru every single of the thousands of styles , including new styles, and update the binder.
this way when i start a new song i go to my trusty binder and it helps me make style choices.
for example even tho' i'm a 'rocker' in my binder might be a jazz style i particularly like. i do the same with instruments. in my binder are , in a separate section list after list of rt id's with comments categorized by instrument type eg acoustic guitar , or solo electric
or whatever.
each year i do the same for real drums including any new
noting in the binder likes.

re the above i'm sure some will say 'he is nuts' or 'thats a crazy amount of work spending a week updating the stoopid binder' .
to which my retort is 'i'm sorry but songs are a load of darn work'. in addition i dont have the budgets of the big 20 million dollar plus recording studios for instrument libraries etc with sometimes just one alone costing big money.
particularly given the fact as i was reading recently some musos might be lucky to make 50 buks a year from streaming.

in conclusion my method above using the stoopid binder etc etc has led to the joy of getting many 'happy accidents' from bb style picker which i use extensively..

(what i do also is , once i have my song chord bb arrange down i test out a ton of styles useing stoopid binder which might lead to more happy accidents.
bottom line…songs are hours n' hours of grinding work..and computer algorithms only can take one so far.

lets say i'm a new user this year to bb nd i wanna do a song ala doobies china grove and i expect to put into algorithm 'doobies china grove style//rt's//rd'..so all i have to then do is add my vocs. sorry aint gonna happen imho.
i found in industry. ya gotta get down n' dirty in the weeds sometimes to get what you want.
hth//ymmv//just things that work for moi and my stoopid binder..lol.)
maybe my methods might help a new pg user somewhat.

happiness to all.

om

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)