Spent some serious time with this feature over the past days. Have to admit I needed to go to the video Demo (see insert).

This app is a beast, so powerful, so promising, but at the same time so difficult to accomplish the goal of creating a full backing chart from a audio .mp3 file. I thought I could just wing it, but too many details. The video tutorial was really helpful. But at this time, while I can't say it can't be done. I can say I can't do it - well at least with ACW alone.

It really takes a high level of skill to really understand a challenging song. In this case the project was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0pXUb5jVU

The song is played rubato with a mixture of 2/4 and 4/4 bars. Of course ACW is no help with this detail.
The chords were easy to locate on the web. However, I was not happy with the chords the ACW pulled up. I think the vocals confuse both bar assignments and chord ID. I spent a day trying to do it with the ACW and my ear before I went and got the sheet music. Humbling to realize how poor my ears are.

I am not done yet, it likely will just take a lot more time.

Just sharing. grin

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
acw video tutorial.JPG (79.75 KB, 125 downloads)

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper