Thanks for the responses Chantelle and Ember - appreciate you taking the time.

Unfortunately neither of those actually works well for sets of music. The jukebox could do it if you're just playing one song right into the next without real pauses. But it is the closest to being functional.

I and quite a few other people have made a lot of suggestions in the wishlist to get a way to use BIAB in a live situation comfortably.

Most people just render the tracks and load those into a program to run set lists, and I've certainly done that. But if I have other musicians along - say a bass player - on sets that I usually do solo, its nice to turn off the bass track. If I have a bass and drummer but want keyboards, horns etc (I play guitar) then I'd like to turn off the drums and bass. I don't want to create multiple version of rendered songs for every possible situation. If I have a few people who play solos (ie keyboard or horn) then I'd like to up the number of repeats on a song to give the solo time.

There's such a great opportunity for using the program live, but it just falls a bit short.

Abelton Live so far seems the best for what I want to do, but even that has limitations.