I've found the "find song" feature to be utterly pointless. Not once has it ever found a style that is even close to being remotely similar.
The crazy thing is I can often find a style, that doesn't come up in the list, that is a far closer match. Unfortunately, manual search is just so unnecessarily difficult and time consuming.

Trying to find suitable styles and realtracks in BIAB is the single worst thing that lets this software down the most.
It follows no logic and is just bad from start to finish. I thought the newer style picker might improve things but I actually find it worse than the old one in some respects.

To improve things instantly would be to simply label everything appropriately and allow the filter to actually "filter". Not "here's 30 styles that fit your search requirements plus another 200 which are as unrelated as possible - just adding noise and making sorting and further drilling down such a chore that you can't be bothered.

If I type "rock" I want to only see rock in the category list, if I want "blues" ... etc. I can then dig further by sorting feel, or tempo etc. None if this is possible in BIAB.

Unless I'm missing something?