<< I can use the program whichever way I choose, and I can also make a fair statement about the methods I choose and why I choose them. >>

Absolutely! And so can each other poster quoted. Your quote and each of the other quotes are an unaltered complete sentence stating the results returned using the current or past StylePickers to find "Styles that actually sound something like the style name &/or band/song title linked to it."

So if you're saying in context, the method you choose to search "Finding a style from inputting a song title rarely gets me in the ballpark." isn't the result you meant. Post a correction. I merely quoted exactly the 'results' you and the others claim which clearly the results posted now are in context to my post of the similarities between 2014-15 and now.

Your method is different from all of the other posters methods and each of their methods is different from each of the others methods. All of you state similar 'results'. My context for your quote was the similar 'results' obtained. Your post and the others are available in their complete text as each of you initially posted for any reader to decide for themselves the context of how the results are reached.

The objective of my post is that posters today, seven or eight years in the future from a previous post with the same issue appears to yield the same poor 'results' even though PG Music upgraded and overhauled the StylePicker and adding thousands of new styles and RealTracks. I attached Dr. Gannon's example from the past post and asked that as clear example of a specific song, genre, title and band, if it was in the ballpark, similar resemblance.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 07/31/22 05:25 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.