It is good to know that PG experts can use the BIAB tools to create a song with a very good match to the feel of an original song within a few minutes. Then we know that it is possible within the tools of the software, but it DOES NOT help me at all.

It would be of much more help to me if there were some videos available that demonstrates the process in detail.

I am not talking about basic videos that shows how to create some basic backing tracks in BIAB i.e. put in the chords, tempo, key, and time signature and select a suitable style by the style picker, maybe change some instrument - there are plenty of those around - and I think most users are familiar with that.

What I looking for is some videos that demonstrates in detail step by step how to find the right “Feel” of the song that matches the original song as best possible. I also know this is not very creative to try and do a best match to an original song, but I think it is an efficient way to learn and see how far and how a close match one can get within the tools of BIAB, i.e. what to expect from the software. And also to demonstrate how to use the selection and search tools to get precision without being swamped with irrelevant garbage, and especially how to do this in a few minutes.