Originally Posted By: David Snyder
I will brandish arms with you again, good fellow and next time I will be victorious!!!!!!!

Mine dear fellow, 'i regards to the challenge thou propose i might not but take adequate time to reflect and ponder forthrightly thy crave. That we both be gentlemen of the high regard, we might not but take upon such activities not with frivoulous forswear and disregard yet with deep consultations and adhearance to the moral thresholds that such men aspire. Not least of what be the import for the fair maidens amonst us that might not but be shielded from all manner of ungentlemanly discourse. If such challenge be accepted it shall be uncovered that henceforth mine honor hath yet be tarnished.

Most evident it is that thou hast experience 'i such contests. Yet moe than experience be required to win victorious 'i the heat of the broil. Therfore and 'i the spirit of honor and kindness, i shall prevail to offer an gentle 'scape from certain defeat should'st thou be inclined to accept such exuent.

Most sincerely and 'i humble office,
lord bassthumber of the tudor estate

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.