I come late to this "party" because I wanted to understand how others felt on the topic.
When the "new and improved" Stylepicker was introduced sometime back, I tried it, and like many posters here,
found it less than ideal, and voiced my frustrations.

The (at that time) "new" Stylepicker was quickly defended by PGMusic, citing as I recall, examples of how it could be made to quickly find a style for a particular song.

As I, and many of you have found, it is still less than ideal.

Here's just a small example (and yes, I know it's just one song, but, at least for me, somewhat typical).
In the StylePicker window, in the "Type in a familiar song title ..." box,
enter Somewhere Over The Rainbow, and choose the "Izzy" version.

As you can see by the filter choices (top left), it picks styles with "Lite Pop", "4/4", "Ev16" and "85" attributes.
My "... items in list" count shows 448.
If I auditioned the top 5 or 10 or 20, I wouldn't be satisfied with any of them.

Anyone who has heard this particular version (Izzy's) will know the accompaniment is ukulele.
While you're in the StylePicker window, hit "Clear" and "Refresh" then in the "Filter String" box, type uke.
In my results, the 4th one down is _UKES140 and, if not a dead on match, at least very close and useable.

Well, you say, you can't expect any algorithm to do that. TRUE.
But I don't think it unreasonable to expect that the person at PGM who decided on the "attributes" of this song,
after (I hope) listening to it, wouldn't have figured out that there was a uke playing,
and that one of the existing BIAB styles made with a uke, would fit it better than the "attributes" that were selected.

Perhaps it's not a "person" picking the attributes, but instead, some AI program. Dunno.

My suggestion is, going forward, any new songs added to the available list under "Type in a familiar song title..." be more closely scrutinized by someone, and better choices suggested.
You could leave the ones that come up when you enter in the attributes, but down in the "Memo" box at the bottom,
add "Also try ..." and a few more acceptable suggestions.

(Didn't mean this to be so long but ...)

In that same box, I would like to see "Users suggestions:" and, if I had sent the suggestion for this song to PGM,
through whatever means, _UKES140 would be listed there, and other users would have a useful starting point.

Just my 2 cents (CDN) worth.
LLOYD S