Quote:
In that same box, I would like to see "Users suggestions:" and, if I had sent the suggestion for this song to PGM, through whatever means, _UKES140 would be listed there, and other users would have a useful starting point.

That is an excellent suggestion!
This is the problem I have found also. One song I looked for wasn't listed, and accordingly I suggested it be added via the 'Songs to add to Band-in-a-Box Titles database' section of the forums.

The song has a moderate tempo (140) and to be authentic it must be performed with a 2-beat bass accompaniment.

When the song was eventually added, a Gypsy style with a 4-beat bass line and a tempo of 210 was the best suggestion. Not even slightly close.

If I could have added a 'user suggested style' that got fed back to PG Music, they could then collate all of those user's suggestions and make that feature part of the 'Familiar Song Title' functions.

Yes, and excellent idea.
+1

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones