Originally Posted By: RnAM
Nice!

The set-in of the electric guitar right after the saxophone at 1:00 was unexpected, but it works.

In general, I think you may want to try RealDrums instead of GM/VST(I) drums in a future recording. They will probably sound better, albeit it can sometimes be a little bit hard to find the correct RD. We are still using BIAB 2019. Do they already have a "best chording/fitting" RD in recent versions? If not, that would be a nice feature :-).

Since you are pretty good with a MIDI controller, may I take this opportunity to request a soul/disco instrumental next time? With a trumpet lead (something in the style of Street Player - Chicago)?
(hint, hint: RD Soul70sPercEv16)?

cool

Rob

Thanx so much for listening and commenting. The drums were not GM drums. They were Steven Slate's SSD 5 drums. The only GM sound was the hand clap.

I prefer MIDI drums because MIDI does an excellent job emulating drums, using of course a good sound source, and the fact that I can easily modify any drum or cymbal part. I can not easily do that with RDs. However I do not knock RDs or RTs as many put them to excellent use and in fact I will occasionally use them myself.

No promises but I will give it a try when time permits. Right now I have a lot going on.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware