Originally Posted By: shlind
I found an interesting research article.

Thanks for sharing this paper, I read the abstract and introduction. I would never have thought that groove itself would be a serious topic of research. “The empirical study of groove as a research field within music psychology, however, only dates back to the early 2000s.” More power to these researchers in Switzerland.

My vision for this overall subject is to one day be able to mix 2 different styles to produce a new style. We probably all remember when Grunge emerged from Seattle in the 1980s from a fusion of Punk and Heavy Metal. How cool would it be if you heard an awesome new style/genre for the first time . . . that you created on your desktop computer by blending 25% Reggae with 75% Red Dirt Country?

Science fiction you think? You’re right. And at one point in the past both BiaB and AI were science fiction, yet both are readily available today.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Screenshot 31.jpg (97.86 KB, 103 downloads)

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.