Originally Posted By: Bass Thumper
My vision for this overall subject is to one day be able to mix 2 different styles to produce a new style. We probably all remember when Grunge emerged from Seattle in the 1980s from a fusion of Punk and Heavy Metal. How cool would it be if you heard an awesome new style/genre for the first time . . . that you created on your desktop computer by blending 25% Reggae with 75% Red Dirt Country?

Science fiction you think? You’re right. And at one point in the past both BiaB and AI were science fiction, yet both are readily available today.

Can't you do that right now in BiaB? Take tracks from different styles to create a new style? I don't know if you can save a new style in BiaB as I have never tried that and today life is getting in the way so I can't try it myself. But I do know that you can take different tracks and save them in your DAW; that would give you a new style but you won't be able to save it as a BiaB style.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware