Originally Posted By: MarioD
Can't you do that right now in BiaB? Take tracks from different styles to create a new style? I don't know if you can save a new style in BiaB as I have never tried that and today life is getting in the way so I can't try it myself. But I do know that you can take different tracks and save them in your DAW; that would give you a new style but you won't be able to save it as a BiaB style.

Mario, I don't think BiaB or any other program can do this at this point in history, that's why it's a vision. I'm not talking about exporting stems, tracks or songs from BiaB and manually mixing them in a DAW.

Rather, this is about creating a brand new style/genre that you've never heard before by mixing/blending 2 existing styles algorithmically aka in software, via digital signal processing and other automated operations.

For example, 20 somethings (plus perhaps a little recreational chemistry) fused Punk and Heavy Metal to produce Grunge. As a test, I'd like software that can repeat this and a few other examples to convince me that it can be done; then I'd ask it to fuse other styles that haven't been fused yet such as Reggae and Red Dirt Country.

Not human-in-the-loop, but software-in-the-loop per the block diagram.

If I'm wrong (and I hope I am), what page of the BiaB manual says that this can be done?

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.