Originally Posted By: Bass Thumper
Originally Posted By: shlind
I found an interesting research article.

Thanks for sharing this paper, I read the abstract and introduction. I would never have thought that groove itself would be a serious topic of research. “The empirical study of groove as a research field within music psychology, however, only dates back to the early 2000s.” More power to these researchers in Switzerland.

My vision for this overall subject is to one day be able to mix 2 different styles to produce a new style. We probably all remember when Grunge emerged from Seattle in the 1980s from a fusion of Punk and Heavy Metal. How cool would it be if you heard an awesome new style/genre for the first time . . . that you created on your desktop computer by blending 25% Reggae with 75% Red Dirt Country?

Science fiction you think? You’re right. And at one point in the past both BiaB and AI were science fiction, yet both are readily available today.

You can kind of mix two styles now. The limitation is you can't play two styles simultaneously. MultiStyle plays back the audio from either one style or another style. What doesn't blend together is the artificial intelligence that is unique and built-in to each style. To me that would be like hearing two people try to talk at the same time.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home