I'm now aware of any tutorial for 12 key UserTrack.

I'm also not sure how refined UserTrack commands are to direct the UT to play the correct phrasing of keys that would be duplicated in multiple Key Signatures. I'm guessing there would be a high probability of a lot of sour notes for the user to correct in a project that used a 12-key UserTrack.

If I were attempting this I would use a long template that didn't exceed the BIAB limit of 255 bars which would restrict each of the 12 keys to roughly 12 bars per template. Although a UserTrack can have multiple templates in a UserTrack folder, I think there would be an issue with the currently available UserTrack commands in the UserTrack Development Settings dialog because of the duplicate bar numbers between the multiple templates.

It seems to me there would need to be a command to point the UserTrack to the correct bars of any specific key signature and looking at the current commands available for UserTracks, commands are directed using bar number ranges.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
User Track Development Settings.jpg (118.32 KB, 83 downloads)

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.