Originally Posted By: musician17
This is SO good. Where do I start?

The writing. It's so well written, it could and should be right there with the classics of this genre.

The singing. Janice can sing anything, we all know that by now. But how does her voice improve with every new song? I wish I knew. There's a downward glissando on there that she does (I'm listening again to find where it is, in the song) ... wow.

EDIT: found the slide. At around 1:40, on the "just be good and stay a while". Ah :-)

The production, the mixing, Bud and Peter's contributions: seamless. They let Janice's voice shine, one doesn't even notice that they're there, but, without them, it of course wouldn't work.

Oh, and Janice's harmonies. Legendary, by now :-) - and so they should be.

Great job, really great job. For me, the writing stands out, but it's like saying which star (out of a constellation) shines brightest. It's all amazing, that's my point - even if, for me, the writing is that something extra. Congrats!

Man, those are really nice comments! The kind that help make it all worth while. Thank you very much. And special thanks for commenting on Janice’s slippin’ and slidin’ notes around. I (Bud) never know what’s gonna happen until I turn the mic on smile

J&B