TL;DR: Can anyone out in the community help me identify which Melodist I used to create this song?

Funny Thing Is (rough demo)

Now for the backstory: last February I was experimenting with Melodist and came up with this song. It sounded to me like something out of the 50s, and a set of lyrics sprang immediately to mind, so I put this scratch track together. This was right in the middle of February Album Writing Month, so I set the whole project aside and moved on to other songs.

Fast forward to 2022, and I decided to work on the song a little more and clean up the vocals. I opened up the project folder and discovered to my surprise and dismay that the BIAB file in that folder was actually a shortcut pointing to a file in my Mac's Trash, and not only had I emptied the Trash multiple times over the last year and change, I had replaced my boot disk at the beginning of the year, so the original file is long gone. All I have is the MP3.

By running the song through BIAB's Audio Chord Wizard I was able to work out that this song is in the key of F and 90 BPM, and I have a basic set of chords, although I know the actual chords are jazzier than the ones the Wizard worked out. For example I'm pretty sure the song leads off with an Fmaj7 chord, which the Wizard interpreted as simply F. It sounds like there's a drum set, guitar, bass, piano and strings behind the vocal, which should help identify the style if not the Melodist.

I feel like an idiot for tossing out that song file and would very much like to rebuild this song as close to the original as possible, so any help you can give me in identifying its Melodist would be a good start. Thanks in advance.

Creede Lambard
Computer Nerd, Bon Vivant and Filker at Large
MacBook Pro/Monterey, BIAB 2022 UltraPAK
Logic Pro X, Audacity, lots of tools & toys
and a banjo named Tuneslayer