Lost in the Mist

You are a photographer deep in the forest taking pictures of birds and other wildlife when a very strange lighting and thunder happen. That scared away all wildlife and left you in a very strange dense mist. You hear a bass drone, some very strange weird sounds, and something that sounds like an alien talking. You can't see an inch/centimeter around you as you stumble around trying to escape this mysterious mist.

I guess you could call this instrumental horror!

This started with me messing around on my keyboard coming up with this chord progression, C-Caug-Caug#11. Of course BiaB can't do Caug#11 so I carefully wrote Caug and had Studio One Pro convert it to Caug#11. I then went back to BiaB and finished the chord progression.

NOTE - This may/will not be liked by some of you. That is fine. This is just an experiment that I wanted to try, i.e. it is not your typical BiaB song.

BiaB style = KG Ballad - Smooth Jazz - Very S
Tempo - 60 BPM

I only kept the Piano - Kontakt - Felicity -preset Bubbles
Via my MIDI keyboard controller I am playing
1-Serenity - preset - Expade
2-Synthmaster 2 - preset - Junglist
3-Serenity - preset - Aureat
4-Vacium Pro - Mettalic Drop
I played the guitar part then converted it to MIDI and added two track to said guitar part
1-Ultra Analog VA-3 - preset - TR303 saw
2-Kontakt - Cryptar - preset - Black Majesty

Now I'll just wait until Steven King hears this, writes a book about it, then a movie based on this book can use this as its theme grin

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware