Correct, all this has been discussed. And correct, it's not ego that drives this (or I would have kept a list of all the requests I've had implemented); it's a matter of making the software work better for all of us.

The one thing I would add historically is that a tremendous amount of repetition, +1s, reinforcement of a request etc. makes us feel good and may indeed be somewhat helpful, but I've seen features added after only one suggestion, and added quickly. You can be assured the developers do read these requests. I don't think it's terribly useful for us to 'game the system' like I've seen with campaigns on other software sites: a user forum runs up the +1s and thinks the developer will only do the 'winners'.

My opinion is that PG Music knows what we want. And they know what they want. And they have a plan. It's their decision what can be implemented with the given resources, and what makes the right marketing decision. I base that statement on direct conversations with the developers over the decades.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors