Thanks for listening and giving your thoughts Bass Thumper. I'd played it for my wife before I posted this, and neither of us were sure the connection was tight enough. She knew I used to be pretty big on baseball, but nobody else would.

Misha, thanks for giving it a spin. We've been fortunate to know our grandparents for so long. My grandmother is now a great-great grandmother, and that's kind of neat. I hope you have some great conversations with your grandmother too!

Thanks for the feedback Scott. I haven't played it for her yet, I wanted to run it by all of you folks first for suggestions. I'll add a little umph to the cello and then send it along to her. Thanks again.

Hah, Marty! Thanks for the listen and comment, but it's easier to love my whole family when they never gave YOU a whoopin! Ah, but truly - I gave 'em all a good runnin for their money in my younger days. Patience with me was probably their strongest virtue.

Thank you for giving it a try Andi, I appreciate your thoughts.

Rob and Anne-Marrie, yeah it's a knife that cuts both ways. My grandmother can be very upbeat and funny, but she sometimes feels pretty lonely for all the friends and family that are no longer here. Thanks for listening.

Thank you Dan. My hope someday is to become a writer and producer with your talent. You set a high bar brother.

Thank you for the thoughts David. Yeah, I wasn't sure about that line either. I suppose it is the way we speak around here, but really I wish everyone still got married "to stay" and I suppose I just got lazy in the writing.

Last edited by Brad Williams; 09/07/22 07:10 AM.