I'd also like to point this out.

Many years ago, when BiaB was in its infancy and toddler stages, both PG Music and myself (Norton Music) picked styles for songs that weren't right, but were as close as what was available at the time.

The style picker might pick one of those styles. As time passed and thousands of styles were added, there might be much better styles to use for that particular song.

Plus, in the early days, before YouTube and other Internet resources, we relied on our memories for the song, which may or may not have been accurate, or may be from a different version of the song that lingered in our minds.

Right now, Mrs. Notes and I are going through our old Fake Disk #2 and choosing new styles for many of the songs. This disk was compiled before the Internet was popular, so there are many even better styles to choose from now.

When we get done, we'll make an announcement and send out e-mails. It will be a free upgrade to people who purchased this disk.

Notes ♫

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks