I am amazed at how many emails I have received and continue to receive regarding the RB Tutorial (and other tutorials) I created and posted back in 2008. Persons contact me and tell me how much the tutorials have helped them to immediately express their learning and knowledge of RB by creating and producing files in RB. Many have written me and told me without the tutorials, they would have "never gotten the understanding" of how to use it. Some have said they have produced several songs by using my Tutorials and now understand how to use RB to its fullest advantage.

I'm not saying anything here to pat myself on the back or put a feather in my cap, I'm simply saying I am SO DELIGHTED that those tutorials have been USEFUL to some of you and that they got you to recording and producing music rather than bundling up the software and sending it back. That tickles me beyond measure. I listen to and look at those tutorials now and I think, "Oh my gosh.... how could anyone have gotten anything from those old thangs." But many of you have and I'm so glad I was able to impart something that made learning and using RB better for you. Thanks to everyone who has written... all of you have been so kind and so complimentary for a set of "primitive tools" that i put out there. But at the end of the day.... I'm so glad I was able to HELP! That's the best part of it. And your kind words sure brighten my day. Thank you all ---- you know who you are.

In case someone hasn't tried them: Tutorials

Dear me.......... I should update those ole tutorials............

And to think ---- i almost deleted those ole tutorials about a year ago. So glad I didn't!