Too Much Fun

Been away for about 3 weeks - family emergencies and health issues. First, thanks to everyone who commented on my previous song but I didn't get a chance to answer. I appreciate your time to listen and comment so nicely.

I put this together a month ago. Saw some kids - maybe 6 thru 10 years old - playing in the local park. They were playing tag, skip rope, jump rope, running thru the water sprinklers, and just running around with big smiles and laughing loudly. So I put this together that evening after dinner.

I hope it portrays the fun and laughter I was trying to express with the music. Yeah, a bit cheesy but I still like it!

Also, I'm aware of the brief volume decrease at about 0:22 and 0:36 0- tried to get rid of it by uploading several times, but it refuses to go away.

File:Too Much Fun.SGU

Key=A , Tempo 133, Length (m:s)=2:53

Style is _QUICK.STY (Quick Baritone Guitar Rock)

RealTracks in style: 1691:Bass, Electric, CountryDrivin8thsPumpin Ev 150
RealTracks in song: 4005:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm ModPopFunkyOctaves Ev16 130
RealTracks in style: 3720:Guitar, Baritone Acoustic, Rhythm AmericanaFastRock Ev 150
RealTracks in song: 1530:Guitar, Electric, Soloist PopPower Ev 120
RealDrums in style:Rock90s^01-a:Closed Hat, Snare, b:Open Hat, Snare

Last edited by Al-David; 09/28/22 11:04 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops