Originally Posted By: Notes Norton

[list]
[*]Paint our roofs white. That would reflect more than seeding the clouds would do, but nobody seems to care (I did mine)

Based on my observations, industry and world governments got us into this warming mess and they will have to get us out of it. Individual citizen efforts are worthy but we need much more than that to fix this problem. I'm not proposing seeding the clouds, but I am suggesting the US and other countries research the delivery of suspended, reflecting particles into the strastosphere, far above the clouds to cool the planet, similar to that caused by some volcanic eruptions. Are there downside risks to geo-engineering? You bet, a possible reduction in agricultural output is one. But look at what's happening around the planet. If we think things are bad now, wait until positive feedback loops begin to kick in.

BTW, I have a sister in Tampa and she reports rain and wind but no power outages or massive flooding. She expects to be back to work tomorrow. Fort Myers is another story.

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.