Welcome back, Hans! And what a comeback, absolutely stunning work! Interesting subject on different kind of love given super treatment. Nice name dropping, although I'm not sure even Einstein could fly through time smile The chord progression in minor is perfect, straight to my heart. And the sad melody supports the story exactly. Good intro and a beautiful way to end.

What an excellent arrangement, so much happening all the time, really like a painting with lots of details and beautiful emotional voices in the center. Those guitars are very well chosen, the nylon guitar takes back many centuries and then the baritone, you can always trust its power, then the blues solo guitar is perfect fit to give blues mood. Strings sound excellent - really lush.

I bought also Ozone 10, I tried to use it on my recent song, but decided not to, because it sounded overcompressed.... well, maybe tweaking Maximizer might help. But you have done really good job with it, I didn't hear any compression issues. Very spacious mix, nicely panned.

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube