Hi brad ...

What a terrific story song! The lyric rteminded me a bit of something Tom T. Hall might have dabbled with. The story progression from one verse to the next was perfectly executed. Kudo on a great lyric!

That opening was nothing short of fabulous. As someone prev iously mention, the alternating of the acoustic guitar on the left playing to the mandolin on right was a real nice touch.

The o nly thing I might suggest, for what it's worth, it tad bit more reverb on the vocal - not a lot, just enough to hear the difference.

For me, this is the very best of all the siongs I've heard from you. I'm a huge baseball fan . Grew up in St. Louis where baseball is pretty much a second religion. My father played professional baseball for two years before he got injuredd and then had to quit. SO, your theme put a smile on my face!

Thanks for a great listen!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops