Originally Posted By: olemon
Bud,

When you say you 'place your catalog' do you mean that you have an artist account with Song Tradr and you upload songs for distribution?

I'm considering Repost by SoundCloud, but I don't think Repost does what Song Tradr does.

Thanks.

Yes. I uploaded to Songtradr most of the songs we’ve created during our BiaB years and have uploaded all new productions subsequently. I review the music wanted and submit when we see something that might be a good match. We also make all our songs available for the monetization opps. Other than uploading I spend less than 15 minutes a week with ST. We have five songs that are on ST genre specific featured (12-15 songs) playlists. They are for customers searching for those genres and ST selected the tunes. I mentioned the 26 song licenses and while we’ve not had the “big one” for film or tv Mood Media has licensed several and they are the largest “overhead” music provider with operations in 140 countries … so we do get heard here and there smile

It’s all just for fun and is not at all time consuming. The income is very modest but it pays for the ST pro subscription and more. All of the other sync libraries have to approve your submissions before listing them and they accept a very, very small percentage. We have a few songs with a couple of them but haven’t submitted in years. We have way more fun things to do than spend time with libraries other than ST.

Bud