Suggestion for improved audition of styles:

I find the user interface very inefficient when it comes to audition the different styles in order to try and find best match to what I hear in my “Head”. The method of search, select another play, select another, play etc. is very inefficient to me.

Here is a simple suggestion for improvement that I would think should not require much effort to implement.

1. Mark up and select the styles for audition:
- Allow mark ups, i.e. multiple selections of styles in the style picker list. Could be individual selection of styles in the list or a markup of chunks of styles.
2. Audition the marked up styles from the list automatically one by one (i.e. play styles from my chord sheet)
- add a new option to automatically step and play the next style in the marked up list.
(4 bars is ok, but it would not hurt to be able to enter the number of bars to use)
(to use the styles default tempo is ok, but it would also be useful to be able to set one tempo that all styles in the list would be audited against)

And why would I need this? – It would save me so much time not having to sit glued to my PC selecting and playing every style individually. I can just make my search and mark up the styles I am interested in and then audit the styles automatically against my chrords like a Play List, doing something else while I am listening.