Hello, Janice, Bud, Torrey and Andy,

You are the last but not the least I have to reply on this song. I quess...
I'm sure everyday you looked if I answered yet, but just before you want to give up, here it is!

Thank you so much for your so nice replies.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We certainly hope things continue to go well for you, Hans, and you have been missed.
Michelangelo, Rembrandt and Einstein ... how cool is that? Very.
We enjoyed your passionate vocals and the very good dynamics in the song.
And that is a LOT of tracks ... too many for me to mix smile

Well done!
J&B
PS. We hope your cat returns.
PPS. We're getting adjusted to Ozone 10 Adv and have found a couple of the new modules to be very impressive.

Hi J&B, I'll start with the ps: No, he's gone. I expected to smell him, because he almost can't be alive by now, but nothing. I live in a fairly large city and my neighborhood contains many large houses. So he should have been found. Truly a cynical riddle. But I made a song on him now. Will be on the forum soon.

The pps: Yes, I had the same experience. I only did mixing and mastering seperately and now it's all in one. Still have to get used to that.

The lead reply: Well, I needed to travel through space and didn't know what figure couldd have been of nay use with that. At the same time my son had a date, but the girl said they had no 'click'. And she compaired it with Einsteins' formula E=MC2. In a short cut, that brought me to him.
And about the quantity of the tracks... it weren't that many. You would have managed that with a finger in your nose (as we say).

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Hans,

You always post high quality work! And I always like everything you post! Your vocals are always emotive and delivered with power! This is a great sounding song and I enjoyed it!

Thanks, Torrey

Hello Torrey, I must have learned some of the build up in my song(s) from you. I always like how you go from verse to chorus. But I believe the emotion was extra strong because of the cat story. I'm weak concerning a lot of animals (not snakes). Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted By: PROJECT M
Hi Hans
Very cool song
Great melody
Brilliantly sung
Absolutely brilliant background track with great stereo effects
The strings are the icing on the cake
Great work Hans
Many greetings
Andi ;-)

Hi Andi, you were away for some time as well, I read somewhere. Was your cat gone too?
Thanks for your very nice comment and so nice to see you mentioned the strings. On YouTube I learned something about handling the volumes of the strings during the track (a kind of peaks and valleys with concave or convex lines in between, if you understand what I mean). It worked out well here.

I hope you have a nice day today, it's getting colder now here,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130