Once again i remind you that what you want is there. REALBAND!!! it allows you to use what ever VSTi you want, TruePianos, lying-like-a-rug-pianos, and whatever. It has a MIXER, it allows use of a convolution reverb, or any kind of reverb for that matter. There are hundreds of free and for purchase effects and instruments that work with it. It has the ability to add RTS, and RDs, just like BiaB. You can drop a BiaB song into it and add more to the hearts content. You can add up to 48 tracks (I would love to see that expanded). You can use busses, and effects sends. You can choose what tool bars show. It has ACW, it has lyric windows. It uses ASIO, it has what you want. If you can't get it to work, call or email support and get help. If you can use cubase RB will work. Get support to help seriously.

Every now and then there is the cry for PG to completely redo BiaB into a combo of Sonar/Cubase/BiaB/Reaper/Fruityloops/Reason/microsoftoffice2015/photoshop/julieanne frymaker. They spent a lot of time and effort to give us a melding of BiaB and Powertracks. Best of both worlds. It is after all only three years in and I am sure will continue to grow and advance. More cool features will be added, existing ones refined, and better and more useable work flows. think about it, this year we got Elastique stretching!!!! Wow, that is way cool! I hope that Better ASIO and VSTi is on the table for next year, along with automation envelopes. Add those three and you got something here. Another cool area of upgrade would be to the mixer with a bit more flexable routing of groups and subgroups capability, and or some input as to how to really use these features better.

Imagine that RB allowed you to drag BiaB files over to it! (it does) that would be really great, but actually you do not need to you can simply open them!!

Can it get better, sure! Some things need a little care, like the VSTi coding so that it allows things like jamstix to work fully, and ASiO to work a little bit better. But does it all need to be scraped for a full on rewrite? NO! There are many folks here that like it as is, with small refinements.

Personally i use RB almost all the time now. BiaB only on rare occasions. But there are folks that use only BiaB, for practice, teaching, writing, scatch pad, live playing, making breakfast. How in the heck do you make that work for so many different needs by rewriting it as a new application? I understand the desire to want a basic facelift, re arrange some buttons, a newer looking GUI or skinable feature would be cool.

But why keep asking for something that already exist? Why not get it working and learn it? You might be stunned how good it works.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.