Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Oh, I love this, Alan. Some fun stuff to play and I love all the Latin stuff mixed together. I remember being asked when starting high school what language I wanted to take. I jumped at Latin and was so disappointed it wasn't a music class. The second year I took French.

This is so much fun, and the changes really make it a smooth flow. So relaxing and simultaneously energetic. You added some many important pieces to the band, yet managed to keep them all heard without overwhelming. Very well done!!

Hi Marty ...

Always great to hear from you. I also took French in high school - 2 years. I've fogotten most of it. I can speak enough to get in trouble, but not enough to get out of trouble.

I'm partial to Latin music ... always have been. "Girl From Ipinema (sp?)" sold me. Glad you found uit fun yet relaxing. That's exactly what I was aiming for. Thanks so much!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops