Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Alan,

A very catchy tune I must say.
And you 'trew'this together just like that in a 'split second'?
But I had to stick with Scott here, first some coffee. After a couple of hours maybe a bit of what you suggested ;-)

I was wondering why Andy wanted to go back to Greece after hearing this song. I was dreaming of somewhere in the Caribbeans...

Enjoyed it, Alan
Hans

Hans!

How are you, my friend? It's great having you & your terrific music back on the forum. Because of two surgeries I've had this year, taking care of my wife, and attending to everyday chores, I have very little time for music. I also write books and have two that need to be finished soonm - one in February and one in March. One is almost finished (need 7 more chapters) and one is about half finished (n eeds 15 - 18 chapters to finish). So, I have to schedule my time very closely.

Thank you for the kind comments!

And ... Andi might know something about Greece you asnd I don't know! I was there for only one day in, I think, 1982.

Take care ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops