when RB was 32 bit the harmonies were created using Helicon and there was a facility to make the harmony voices a little out of time, not exact in their timing so the harmony sounded a little more natural.

the current 64 bit harmony doesn't have that - its totally in sync and to my ears a little robot sounding.

is there any way the RB harmony can be 'humanised'? I say humanised because if i remember correctly BIAB had a humanise command for midi melodies that does the exact opposite of quantising.

I know i can get the RB harmonies on separate tracks and work on them. Any suggestions? Is there a humanise command ? ( I can't find it). Simply off setting by a few ticks isn't the effect that I want.

I have melodyne 5 essential and Nectar 3 plus if anyone thinks they can help.

I know a chorus effect delays and modulates and feeds back to the main signal - is there any way the modulated and delay part of the signal can be isolated?

Lots of the time i use the harmony to create a harmony then record myself singing it but sometime for a quick and dirty fix I use the RB harmony.