Hi,
I think that the new Microchord and Motif functions in BIAB 2022 are great features but they would be so much easier to work with if there was a 'play' button within the editing dialogue box, which could let the user hear what the currently input microchords/motifs sound like. This could use a simple midi sound like the chord builder dialogue box has but would play the entire phrase so that the user can get immediate feedback as to whether the Riff sounded as required. This would be so much quicker then exiting the dialogue box, pressing play to regenerate the whole song and finding that you hadn't got the phrase quite as you want it. (An additional 'Play using Song Instruments' option which just regenerated and played all the instruments for the phrase being edited would also be awesome but I would settle for just the midi! :-)).

Another cool addition would be a library of pre-written chord/motif runs/riffs that the user could browse, audition and then just drop into the microchord/motif window (with BIAB converting the key as necessary!).

Many thanks

Regards, Aubrey

If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.